You can download the latest version of Ozeki SMS Wall
by clicking on the link below. After download, you need
to unzip it and run the installer in the zip package.
|Version:||Ozeki SMS Wall v4.0.61|
- New feature (SMPP user): On the SMPP user s config form, in the Advanced tab page in the delivery report group box you can select Hex formatted submit reporting. If you enable this option, the SMS submit reports returned to incoming SMS messages to your SMPP customers, will be in Hex format. Note that the delivery reports will contain the format as Integer numbers.
- Improvement (Delivery reports): Some SMPP providers return the submit reference in Hex format and the reference in the delivery report is sent by them in int format. Our previous SMS gateway, Ozeki NG SMS Gateway were able to handle this setup, it could match delivery reports in this case. This functionality was added to the SMPP client connections in Ozeki 10. If you use SMPP SMS connections in this product, and you experienced problems with delivery reports, this fix will solve the problem.
- Improvement (Password form): The appearance of the password change form is improved
- Bug fix (Memory leak): Another memory leak was discovered, that could impact long term operations. This is fixed.
|Version:||Ozeki SMS Wall v4.0.57|
- New feature (Automatic updates): Automatic updates are available from this version on.
- New feature (Chat): If P2P communication is used availabilty of remote parties are handled more efficiently
- Improvement (Logging): The overall quality of log entries have been improved. Several meaningless leg entries were removed from the logging system.
- Improvement (Text to speech): The text to speech capability is improved. Now individual browsers and browser tab pages can be address to read out text.
- Improvement (Database reporting): The reporting system (e.g. reporting database) is not recording suplementary messages.
- Bug fix (Memory): A memory leak was discovered. It is fixed.
- Bug fix (Stability): An unexpected exception could occur during heavy network, that could cause the Ozeki service to stop unexpectedly. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (GUI): In cases of parallel GUI access some GUI components were duplicated on the screen. This bug is fixed.
|Version:||Ozeki SMS Wall v4.0.51|
- New feature (Installer): The Ozeki installer that allows easy updates are included in this package.
- New feature (P2P): The P2P file exchange feature is improved.
- Bug fix (Stability): The service could stop unexpectedly in previous version. This bug is fixed.
|Version:||Ozeki SMS Wall v4.0.46|
- Bug fix: (Memory leek bug has been fixed.)
|Version:||Ozeki SMS Wall v4.0.43|
- Bug fix: (The messages could get stuck in the outbox folder. This bug is fixed.)
|Version:||Ozeki SMS Wall v4.0.39|
- Improvement (Message throughput performance improvement.)
|Version:||Ozeki SMS Wall v4.0.1|
- Improvement (Performance): The mobile network connections operate more efficiently
|Version:||Ozeki SMS Wall v4.0.0|
- Improvement (Addressbook): The addressbook building speed has been improved. This is great in case of large number of incoming messages.
|Version:||Ozeki SMS Wall v3.1.1|
- Bugfix: Now every arrived message is displayed in the moderation form of the sms wall.
- Bugfix: in the full screen mode of Android browsers.
- Bugfix: in the Post message feature.
|Version:||Ozeki SMS Wall v3.1.0|
- A completely rewritten SMS Wall software that supports Windows and Android operation system.
- New feature: Web based user interface with a fully redesigned responsive GUI.
- New feature: Modifiable backgound image, colors and message display animations.
- New feature: Emoji support. There are 20 built in emojis and you can define your own ones if you would like to.
- New feature: Moderation of messages
Ignored users (identified by IP or phone number)
Delayed message display
Manually delete message before displayed
- New feature: Send message via internet browser for free.
|Version:||Ozeki SMS Wall v2.1|
- Ozeki SMS Wall is the best tool you can use to get feedback or questions from your audiance during a conference or an event. SMS messages are sent to a phone number by audiance members and are displayed on a projected screen.