You can download the latest version of Ozeki SMS Gateway
by clicking on the link below. After download, you need
to unzip it and run the installer in the zip package.
|Version:||Ozeki SMS Gateway v10.3.36|
- New feature (Installer): The Ozeki installer that allows easy updates are included in this package.
- New feature (P2P): The P2P file exchange feature is improved.
- Bug fix (Stability): The service could stop unexpectadly in previous version. This bug is fixed.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.3.31|
- Improvement (Diagnostic): The system has been moved to different product to save resources.
- Bug fix: (Memory leek bug has been fixed.)
- Bug fix: (The messages could get stuck in the outbox folder. This bug is fixed.)
- Bug fix: (User interface bugs has been fixed.)
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.3.29|
- Improvement (Message throughput performance is improved.)
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.3.28|
- Improvement (Message throughput performance improvement.)
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.3.24|
- Improvement (Message throughput performance improvement.)
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.3.23|
- New feature (MS SQL Fast): A new reporting module is added, called MS SQL Fast. This module supports database reporting for high capacity systems. It is using MS SQL. It
uses a more compact database layout, with short column names, and shorter datatypes. It
also relies on a smaller number of queries than our tradition SQL reporting engine.
- Improvement (Performance): The overall message throughput performance is improved.
- Improvement (Delivery reporting): The delivery report management is much faster.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.3.22|
- New feature (Loopback connection): The loopback connection can be used to turn around messages and return them to the system as if they were incoming messages.
- New feature (OZX connection): The OZX protocol can be used for SMS. It is implementation currently offers 10 times faster performance than the SMPP implementation. It is optimized for low network bandwidth consumption, enconding and decoding and delivery report handling.
- Bug fix (SMPP connection): The SMPP connection could fail in some cases. The bug is fixed.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.3.21|
- Improvement (UCP): The UCP/EMI client connection delivery report matching is improved. In the previous version the submit reference returned from the mobile network operator was used for delivery report matching. Since some operators returned the same submit reference for different messages, this matching mechanism failed. In this version the submit reference is combined with the recipient address. This significantly reduces the chance of conflicting submit references.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.3.20|
- Bug fix (SMPP Client): On SMPP client connection failure, the outstanding messages (messages sent, but not yet acknowledged by teh SMPP service provider) were not returned with submit failed status to the source.
- Improvement (Delivery report registry): The storage model for the delivery report registry was changed to support large number of entries.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.3.10|
- Improvement (Backward compatibility): This version is better in preserving configurations when updating for earlier versions.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.3.8|
- Improvement (Performance): The UCP connection is faster now in both the UCP server and UCP client implementation.
- Bug fix (UCP client): Multipart unice SMS encoding is fixed.
- Bug fix (UCP server): Multipart unice SMS encoding is fixed.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.3.6|
- New feature (SQL text): A new reporting module was added that saves SQL commands into text files. This is great for high capacity systems, because database servers often cannot keep up with the speed.
- New feature (CSV reporting): A new reporting module was added that save all messages passing through the system into a CSV file. This is great if you wish to use Microsoft Excel to work with your data
- Improvement (Performance): The delivery engine speed is improved
- Bug fix (SQL reporting): The execution order of SQL commands are fixed
- Bug fix (SMPP logging): The low level logging feature of SMPP connections could not be switched off on the GUI. Now the associated checkbox works. If it is ticked, the SMPP PDUS will be logged.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.3.4|
- Improvement (Performance): SMPP performance has been improved
- Bug fix (SMPP user): Character encoding issues were fixed
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.3.3|
- Improvement (SMPP user): The messages from the not sent folder are automatically removed after the corrensponding delivery report is sent to the remote client. This improvement saves disk and memory resources and allows to operate a healthy SMPP service.
- Improvement (Logging): Debug logs related to the opeartion of the graphical user interface were removed from.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.3.2|
- Bug fix (Delivery reports): The delivery report handling had a bug. It is fixed.
- Bug fix (Throttling): The throttling system for incoming SMPP connections had a bug, that is fixed.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.3.1|
- Improvement (Performance): The system performance has been improved to provide higher throughput between smpp server user and smpp client connections.
- Improvement (Logging): The default logging level has been lowered and more options for configuring logging has been added.
- Improvement (GUI): An odometer has been added to the details page of the connections to provide information about the number of messages served by a connection since system startup
- Improvement (SMPP Client): The speed limiter in the SMPP client is more precise
- Improvement (SMPP Client): The windows size in the SMPP client connection can be increased up to 50 messages
- Improvement (SMPP User): Outbox size limitation can be set on the configuration form. If the user tries to push messages above the outbox size limit, his messages will be rejected with the outbox full error code.
- Improvement (SMPP User): Incoming speed limit can be configured on the configuration form of the SMPP user. If the user tries to send messages above this configured limit, his messages will be rejected with throttling error code.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.2.104|
- Improvement (Http api): The SMS scheduling and delivery report feature has been improved in the HTTP API. More information can be requested in the report URL. More information is available in the the php example for scheduling SMS messages page and the http sms api/sendsms page
- Improvement (SQL reporting): The database reporting feature had a bug that prevented it from operation on older MySQL servers. This bug is fixed. Information about the SQL reporting feature is available in the SMS gateway SQL reporting guide
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.2.100|
- Improvement (System startup): The system start/stop speeds have been improved.
- Improvement (HTTP API): The compatibility of the the HTTP SMS API has been improved to support Ozeki NG 4 clients.
- Bug fixes (GUI): Several minor bugs were fixed in the Graphical User Interface.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.2.96|
- Improvement (Database messaging): The logging of the database messaging is improved.
- Improvement (Http client): The HTTP client user test interface is improved
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.2.95|
- New feature (Uptime tracking): The about form displays the uptime of the SMS service
- Improvement (SMPP logging): The smpp user log displays the smpp id returned to the client in the SUBMIT_SM_RESP pdu.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.2.91|
- Improvement (POP3 client): The SMTP authentication password can be specified independently in the POP3/SMTP connection configuration form. This allows you to setup e-mail to sms and sms to e-mail forwarding using independent POP3 and SMTP credentials.
- Bug fix (VB script): The ASP visual basic connection was renamed to VB script and a bug related to code compilation was fixed.
- Bug fix (C# script): The ASP C# connection was rename to C# script and a bug related to code compilation was fixed.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.2.89|
- Improvement (Keepalive): The keepalive procedure on IP SMS connections became smarter. It slowly increments the keepalive interval if the remote server is not available to save resources.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.2.88|
- Improvement (Licensing): The product activation became simpler
- Bug fix (Memory leak): The resources associated with incoming TCP client connections were not freed. This lead to increase in memory consumption over long periods.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.2.87|
- New feature (Memory snapshot): This is a diagnostic tool placed into the Help / About menu to make it easy for system administrators to keep track of Ozeki memory usage.
- Improvement (Gsm modem): The GSM modem configuration has been improved. More modem models are detected automatically
- Improvement (Details message view): The detailed message view for the administators has been improved to include more fields
- Bug fix (TCP connections): The diagnostic feature of TCP IP connections had a bug, that resulted in a memory leak. This bug is fixed.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.2.86|
- Bug fix (Peer To Peer Messaging): When a message was sent through the P2P network, during the login phase to the domain controller the system could not login on some rare setups.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.2.85|
- Improvement (Performance): Several performance optimizations have been performed. The message throughput and the GUI responsivity became better.
- Improvement (Installer): The product was repackaged into a simple off-line ready installer, which is compatible with the new Ozeki Installer system.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.1.69|
- New feature (SMS gateway): Windowing was added to support overrlapped processing and network transfer. This is a great performance boost for IP SMS gateway systems, such
as SMPP gateway.
- Improvement (Phone system): Video support was improved relay calls
- New app (Ozeki classroom): The Ozeki Virtual Classroom is now available as an app for download
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.1.68|
- Improvement (VoIP): The voice calls work even if all parties (caller, callee and pbx are behind separate NAT firewalls.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.1.65|
- Bug fix (UCP connection): The XSER field encoding had a bug. It has been fixed in this new version.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.1.61|
- Improvement (SMS Gateway): The speed of the SMS gateway is improved
- Improvement (Bulk Messenger): The Bulk Messenger GUI responsiveness is improved
- Bug fix (Chat Client): The Chat Client Exit on the taskbar will close all processes
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.1.57|
- Improvement (Chat system): The installation procedure of the chat client is improved
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.1.53|
- Improvement (Progress indication): Better progress indication during the install procedure.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.1.51|
- Improvement (Digital signatures): The digital signature handling has been improved.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.1.50|
- Improvement (Security): The certificates used for digital signatures have been updated
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.1.49|
- Improvement (Installer upgrade): The installer upgrade procedure has been improved.
- Improvement (Delivery reports): The submit reference management for SMPP connections have been improved in the SMS gateway app.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.1.48|
- New feature (Ozeki Phone Syste): This installer makes it possible to install the Ozeki Phone System
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.1.47|
- New feature (Delivery reports): The SMS delivery report tracking is better. The logs are improved to make it easy to find which message a certain delivery report belongs to
- New feature (SQL reporting): The SQL reporting to database feature is improved, to automatically write SQL commands into a text file to handle situations when the database server goes offline.
- Improvement (Folder management): The message folders are renamed to make it easier for the users to identify their roles. If messages are moved to the outbox folder, they will automatically be sent.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.1.40|
- SQL Reporting: The SQL reporting performance has been signifacantly improved to support message volumes up to 500 MPS (Messages Per Second) in real time. This is achieved by grouping SQL updates into batches.
- GUI: The performance of the graphical user interface has been significantly improved by introducing more control over client browser caching.
- Message delivery engine: The performance of the message deliery engine has been improved by automatically removing message sources, that are not ready to provide messages for submission.
- System load: The performance of system startup is significantly improved, by using parallel threading to load messages queues.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.1.36|
- This is the first public release of Ozeki Installer. Ozeki Installer is a very easy to use software, that can be used to download, install and update your selected Ozeki products. Ozeki 10 offers many apps and features and this installer package will help you choose which ones you need. You can use this installer to setup the latest version of Ozeki SMS Gateway, Ozeki Chat, Ozeki Phone System and many other magnificent software packages.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.75|
- Improvement (UCP connection): The delivery report matching was improved. Now the primary matching string is the returned unique timestamp received after SMS submit requests.
- Improvement (SQL reporting): The unicode charcters are saved into the reporting database
- Improvement (GSM modems): Some chinese GSM USB modems require software flow control on the USB connections. Support for such modems was added to the system.
- Bug fix (Memory leak): The system had a memory leak related to connection keepalive. This bug is fixed.
- Improvement (Geolocation): The geolocation feature was removed to save resources (it is still included in the full Ozeki 10. For SMS gateway it is not needed)
- Improvement (System diagnostics): The system diagnostics data collection is now disabled by default. This saves memory resources. It can be turned on in the control panel.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.73|
- New feature (POP3 Client): This version includes a POP3 client connection. You can use this connection to download e-mail messages periodically from a POP3 e-mail server, and you can forward these messages to mobile phones.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.72|
- Improvement (SMPP): If the delivery report submit reference is included in a TLV field, this value will take precedence over the value included in the message text.
- Bug fix (Login): If a user logged into a system without permission for the default application, he was redirected back to the login page, instead of the standard desktop. This bug is fixed. If the user does not have access to the default application, now he is logged into the desktop.
- Bug fix (Thread management): On systems where many network connect/reconnect took place in a very short period, the number of connection management / keepalive threads built up to an undesirable level. This bug is fixed.
- If Windows Defender complains about a Virus, it is a false warning. Please use Mozilla Firefox to download the software.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.71|
- Improvement (SMPP): The SMPP delivery report matching has been improved, to support the delivery report format of the SMS service provider, Woqod, in Qatar.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.70|
- New feature (Backup routing): a new routing condition was added to support backup routing
- Improvement (Imap server): the built in Imap server performance has been improved
- Improvement (Startup): the system startup procedure has been improved
- Bug fix (SMPP connection): the ESM class property is set to 04 for delivery reports in the built in SMPP server
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.68|
- New feature (IMAP server): This version includes a fully featured IMAP server. This allows e-mail clients, such as Mozilla Thunderbird to access messages in Ozeki as they would access massages on an e-mail server. Multiple IMAP clients can access the same user account. This makes team cooperation easy
- Improvement (Multiple, custom queues): The system allows the user to create custom message folders (throught the IMAP protocol)
- Bug fix (UCP client): The sequence numbering of the UCP client connection had a bug. This was fixed.
- Bug fix (Chat): The built in chat system was improved. Several bugs were fixed.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.66|
- Improvement (GUI): The GUI design was improved.
- Improvement (SMPP): The SMPP service provider connections character set handling capabilities were improved. ISO8859-1, Unicode and GSM 7 bit character sets are supported.
- Improvement (HTTP API): The HTTP API is improved to support PBX interactions and (SMS) mobile messaging
- Bug fix (Installer): On Windows Server 2016 systems the password dialog box did not work properly in the installer. This bug is fixed.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.63|
- Bug fix (SMPP Service, deliver report encoding): In the delivery report SMPP PDU sent to clients who connected to the built in SMPP server of Ozeki 10, the encoding of the scheduled delivery time field and validity period field was incorrect in some situations. This bug is fixed in this version.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.62|
- New feature (Fail safe database reporting): The database reporting feature was improved, to store queries when the database is offline. When the database comes back again, it will insert the records that should have been inserted while the database was offline. This is a great feature, because it makes sure you will not lose any messages in the reporting, even if your database server becomes temporarily unavailable.
- Improvement (HTTP API/task scheduling): The HTTP API support message scheduling. If you provide the time to send in your HTTP request, the message will be stored in the system and will be sent when it becomes appropriate
- Bug fix (Display error): When many HTTP API users were created, the user list did not display them properly. This bug is fixed.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.60|
- New feature (Random sender ID): The SMS service users (SMPP, UCP, CIMD2, HTTP API, etc) got a new setting on their advanced form, that allows you to add a list of phone numbers to be used as sender ID.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.58|
- New feature (Advanced routing): Advaced routing was added to the system, to allow various message modifications, such as picking a random sender address from a list or changing the message with C#.net code. Please note, that when you apply this update, your previous routes will be lost, and you will have to setup routing again.
- Improvement (Connection link maintenance): The connection link maintenance works better. A bug was fixed in the SMPP connection, that prevented automatic reconnection of broken SMPP links. Reconnection became faster, and it will keep on trying until it succeeds.
- Imprevement (Log rotation): In the previous version the log files were rotated in 100Mb segments. This was decreased to 10Mb.
- Improvement (PHP7, SMSwall): The built in PHP7 support, and the SMSWall App was removed from the installer to make it smaller and faster. If you need these components install the full Ozeki 10 (available at www.ozeki.hu).
- Bug fix (Connection rename): A bug related to renaming connections was found and fixed.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.52|
- New feature (MessageBird): The Message Bird SMS service provieder is now supported. A new connection type is defined for this provider.
- New feature (CM Telecom): The SMPP client connection was improved to support the CM Telecom SMPP service. This service uses a non-standard delivery report format
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.51|
- Improvement (HTTP client): The HTTP SMS client now offers segmentation and reassembly
- Improvement (E-mail to SMS forwarding): The built in SMTP server has been improved
- Improvement (Thread monitoring): The resource monitoring of active threads have been improved. Better display is provided, and bugs were fixed.
- Bug fix (SMPP delivery reports): The delivery report timestamps were not accurate.
- Bug fix (CPU load): On SMPP client disconnections the CPU utilization went up unexpectedly, because a thread did not exit properly. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (Oracle SMS): The Oracle SQL to SMS connection did not work properly, because queries were not executed independently. This bug is fixed.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.50|
- New feature (MySQL SSL): The MySQL connection has been improved to support secure database connections over SSL. This feature can be used in database messaging applications
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.46|
- Bug fix (MPM display): The message speed display (MPM) did not work properly. This bug is fixed
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.37|
- New feature (Client list): For services, (SMPP server, UCP server, CIMD2 server) you will find a new page on the GUI. This new page lists all the connected clients with (TCP/IP endpoints), and allows you to disconnect client connections. This feature gives better control to SMS service providers. They can see who is connected to their system, and they can terminate unwanted connections.
- Improvement (Keepalive): For client connections (SMPP, UCP, CIMD2) automatic connection reestablishment is improved. Clients reconnect faster, automatically and more errors are detected, for example if the TCP connection is open, but the remote application does not respond.
- Improvement (Cleanup): For SMS services (SMPP, UCP, CIMD2) inactive client connections are disconnected and removed from the system after 5 minutes. In more detail: if no traffic occurs on a connection it is disconnected to save system resources. During normal operation every client keeps the connection by sending keepalive requests periodically. If a client is lost, and the connection is assumed open, keepalive pings will not happen. This new feature detects such clients and disconnects them from the system.
- Bug fix (UCP connection): The UCP server did not decode all SMS messages properly. This bug is fixed.
- Bug fix (CIMD2 connection): Checksum verification had a bug for long PDUss. This is fixed.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.36|
- New feature (Message folder export): You may export your message queues in various formats, such as Excel, csv, txt, json, xml, etc.
- Improvement (Messsage folder display): The message folder user interface became simpler, and looks better
- Improvement (SMPP PDU preservation): The SMPP PDU parts are saved as tags for messages. This allows you to save these parts in a database or use them in outgoing messages
- Improvement (SSL certificate config): The SSL certificate storage is restructured to make it easier to maintain in the future. All certificates are saved intto a single directory to make backup/restore easier. Important: if you apply this update, you will have to configure your SSL certificates again
- Improvement (HTTPS GUI): The ssl certificate configuration for the HTTPS GUI is simplified
- Improvement (Routing GUI): The graphical user interface of the routing table is improved, to offer automatic inbound and outbound route filtering.
- Bug fix (CIMD2 logging): The CIMD2 connection had duplicate communication log entries. This bug is fixed.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.34|
- Improvement (SMPP server): simplified delivery report format
- Improvement (SMPP server): multiple simultaneous client connections are allowed with the same username and password
- Improvement (SMPP server): In addition to SMPP transceiver, now the SMPP clients can connect in multilink mode (independent SMPP transmitter and SMPP receiver connections can be used to send and receive messages using the same account).
- Improvement (Cleanup): automatic cleanup was added to remove outdated SMS submit references from the system
- Improvement (SMPP client): the default ESM class value is set to 00
- Improvement (Routing): the routing confguration was simplified. A single form
is used for both inbound and outbound routing.
- Improvement (Security): The admin password is stored in a more secure way. Important: If you are upgrading, please specify a new password for the admin account during installation!
- Improvement (Security): The default gui access method is changed to https://. (If you are upgrading, the installer will not change the protocol to https://, but if you wish to switch, you can do it in the control panel.)
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.28|
- Improvement (message routing): The sender and recipient phone numbers can be modified on the fly using regular expressions
- Improvement (message composer): Routing table based routing was added as a possible option to select which connection to use for sending
- Improvement (message test form): The SMPP connection test form allows you to specify a custom sender address
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.27|
- Improvement (SMPP client): Deliver_SM response was simplified to support more service providers
- Improvement (Delivery reports): Delivery report matching was improved
- Improvement (Cleanup): Messages are automatically deleted once the delivery report is received, and the message is transferred to the client. This feature saves memory and improves performance, because the message queues can stay smaller
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.25|
- Improvement (GUI access): The user interface has been improved, to support websocket connections through firewalls (NAT). Now you can setup firewall rules and use the GUI
from remote locations, through secure HTTP and WSS links.
- Improvement (Delivery report matching): The SMPP client has been improved to handle submit references and delivery reports returned with non-standard IDs.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.22|
|Changes:||This version was dedicated to improving the SMPP SMS client and SMPP SMS service provider capabilities of the system.
- Improvements (SMPP client connection). Several improvements were made to make
the SMPP client better. The keepalive requests, connection timeouts, broken network links, automatic reconnect capability were improved. Logging was improved.
- New features (SMPP PDU decoder). The SMPP client connection received a new tab, that offers a visual SMPP PDU decoder. This helps you decode and understand how each
SMPP pdu is made up.
- Improvemengs (TLS / SSL). The security layer was also improved to provide enhanced
remote praty validation capabilities. You can decide whether you wish to trust system CA-s, or you would like to use your own. Certificate creation, signing was also improved.
- Improvemengs (SMPP server). The SMPP server user authentication was improved, and several bugs were fixed related to user renaming, password changes and GUI.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.15|
- Improvement (SSL Certificate Validation): The SSL layer was improved to support enhanced certificate validation for both client and server SSL connections. You can validate the remote party using a custom CA or using a trust chain derived from the system certificate store. This new features allows your to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks for secure connections. This improvement was added to the following SMS connections: SMPP Server, SMPP Client, CIMD2 Server, CIMD2 Client, UCP/EMI Server, UCP/EMI Client.
- Improvement (SSL Certificates Creation): The security app was improved to make it easier to create and sign SSL certificates. Now you can not only create and sign X509 certificates, but you can also specify the usage flags on the graphical user interface. This makes it easy for you to restrict how an issued certificate can be used. For example it can be setup for code signing or you can allow cert signing or encryption.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.14|
- Improvement: Int the SMPP Client and SMPP server connections, the default character set is changed to ISO-8859-1, and Unicode character support was improved, multipart message segmentation and reassembly performance was improved. Tests were made with Arabic, Chinese and Russian characters.
- Improvement: User creation for SMPP, CIMD2 and UCP SMS Server connections have been simplified.
- Improvement: SSL support was added to CIMD2 and UCP SMS connections. Now you can use SMPP over SSL, CIMD2 over SSL, and UCP over SSL in both client and server connections. This allows you to connect securely to the short message service center (SMSC) of the mobile network operators.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.13|
- New feature: SMPP Server over SSL. The SMPP server service has been improved to offer SSL encryption. You may upload an SSL certificate and use an encrypted channel for communication with your clients.
- New feature: SMPP Client over SSL. The SMPP connectoin has been improved to offer SSL encryption. You may upload an SSL certificate and use an encrypted channel for communication with SMPP SMS services.
- New feature: E-mail to SMS gateway. The built in SMTP server (E-mail to SMS), can return information about submit reports and delivery reports. If a user sends an e-mail, he will receive a response e-mail when the SMS message is successfully submitted to the mobile network, and when the SMS message is delivered to the recipient handset.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.12|
- New feature: The SMTP server protocol was added to the system to be able to provider messaging from e-mail. Now you can send messages to the system from e-mail clients, or through other SMTP servers. The incoming e-mail messages can be forwarded as SMS using the routing table. This is a great feature, that allows you to setup an e-mail to SMS gateway. This SMTP server offers user authentication, and it can also work without authentication depending on the configuration.
- Improvement: SMPP Client default character encoding was changed to ISO-8859-1
- Improvement: SMPP Client config form / phone number, ESEME address field simplified
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.11|
- New feature: Database reporting. The database reporting allows you to save a copy of each message that goes through the system into a database. The following databases are supproted: Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Express, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Microsoft Access, Sybase SQL Anywhere, OleDB, ODBC. This feature was present in the previous generation of Ozeki NG. Now it is included in this version generation. This implementation is more user friendly.
- New feature: CIMD2 Server: With this version you may provide SMS service to your customers using the CIMD2 protocol
- New feature: CIMD2 Client: With this version you may connect to SMS service providers using the CIMD2 protocol
- New feature: PHP support added. You may write autoresponding logic in PHP. (This feature caused the increase in the package size, since we included the PHP components needed to compile PHP scripts you write)
- New feature: ASP scripting in C#.Net. You may write autoresponding logic in C#.Net
- New feature: ASP scripting in VB.Net. You may write autoresponding logic in VB.Net
- New feature: Cameroon MTN service provider connection added. This connection allows you to send/receive SMS messages using ParlayX through the service offered by MTN in Cameroon.
- New feature: Autoreply database. You can create autoresponding applications using a database.
- New feature: SNMP support. 4 connections were created to act as an SNMP monitoring agent or an SNMP monitoring server, and send/receive SMS messages in case of SNMP events.
- New feature: SMS voting. You can setup SMS voting services, where people can send in SMS messages with keywords, and you can count which keyword was sent in how many times.
- New feature: SMS PDF. You can setup a service where people can send in an SMS with their e-mail address, and you can send an e-mail to the e-mail address with an attached file, such as a PDF document. This is great to distribute documentation or marketing material in SMS.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.8|
- New supported OS: Ubuntu Linux. Starting with this version Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway will operate on debian based Linux distributions. Our primary Linux platform is Ubuntu. This version was tested on Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS. In the future all version will be released for
both Windows and Linux platforms.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.7|
- Improvement (GUI): This version includes lots of improvements on the GUI, to require a fewer number of clicks to access popular features. Although the general layout has not changed, it is significantly more easy to use.
- Improvement (Nexmo SMS connection): Multipart SMS support was added for this connection for both incoming and outgoing messages. Now you can send and receive long SMS. You can find information on How to setup Nexmo SMS service provider in Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway in the On-line manual.
- Improvement (Nexmo SMS connection): Unicode character set support was added to the Nexmo SMS service provider connection, to make it possible to send and receive chinese, arabic, cirill and other unicode characters and unicode emojis.
- Improvement (General SMS messaging): Delivery report matching for multipart messages was improved. Now we examine all message parts before marking a message delivered or not delivered, and we introduced the term partial successful delivery.
|Version:||Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway v10.0.6|
This is the first public release of Ozeki 10 SMS Gateway, which is the second generation of our popular Ozeki NG SMS gateway platform. This release includes the following IP SMS connection types:
- SMPP SMS Client
- SMPP SMS Server
- UCP/EMI SMS Client
- UCP/EMI SMS Server
- HTTP SMS Client
- HTTP SMS Server
The HTTP client supports SSL security using the following protocols: TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, SSL 3.0. The same protocols are also available in the HTTP Server connection. SSL support was added based on a customer request.
This version also supports GSM modems attached to the computer over USB, RS232, Bluetooth or any other serial link. With GSM modems you may send and receive SMS messages wirelessly the same way your mobile phone sends and receives SMS messages.
The connection type you need to use for this connection is:
- SMS Modem
The version also includes a service provider specific connection on a customer request. This called Nexmo SMS client. It implements the functionality of the SMS service offered at https://www.nexmo.com. The connection you need to install in Ozeki if you wish to use this service is called:
- Nexmo SMS Client
On the user side. This version implements the following connection types:
- Text file SMS connection
- FTP SMS connection
- SQL SMS connection
- Auto reply connection
Regarding database connections, the following databases are supported:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MS Access