433 MHz Module Information
You can acquire an RF module 433 Mhz superheterodyne Receiver and Transmitter kit with antenna. It works with Arduino Mega, Nano, Mega, as well with 433MHz remote controllers.
A superheterodyne receiver, often shortened to superhet, is a type of radio receiver that uses frequency mixing to convert a received signal to a fixed intermediate frequency (IF) which can be more conveniently processed than the original carrier frequency. It was invented by US engineer Edwin Armstrong in 1918 during World War I. Virtually all modern radio receivers use the superheterodyne principle.
- Brand Name: QIACHIP
- Model Number: [Receiver] Model: WL101-341; [Transmitter] Model: WL102-341
- Use: Universal, Automated curtains, Electric Door, Lighting
- Channel: 1
- Wireless Communication: RF
- Frequency: 433 MHz
- Support APP: No
- Package: No
- Function: superheterodyne 433Mhz RF transmitter and receiver kit
- Function 1: 433 MHz transmitter
- Function 2: superheterodyne 433 MHz receiver
- Transmitter(WL102-341) input: 2.0V-3.6V
- Receiver(WL102-341) input: 3.0V-5.0V
1set RF module 433 Mhz superheterodyne receiver and transmitter Support ASK OOK small size low power kit For Arduino/ARM/MCU
Suggested Package Content:
Receiver module * 1pcs
Transmitter module * 1pcs
Antenna * 2pcs (Short antenna for Transmitter; long antenna for Receiver.)
Remote control switch, receiver module, motorcycles, automobile anti-theft products, home security products, electric doors, shutter doors, windows, remote control socket, remote control LED, remote audio remote control electric doors, garage door remote control, remote control retractable doors, remote volume gate, pan doors, remote control door opener, door closing device control system, remote control curtains, alarm host, alarm, remote control motorcycle remote control electric cars, remote control MP3.
[Receiver module ] Product Model: WL101-341
WL101-341 superheterodyne wireless receiver module is receiving UHF ASK demodulators support ASK and OOK modulation. The receiver module has high sensitivity (-110dBm), Low-power performance, along with high dynamic range (greater than 60dB). Module uses highly integrated chip, built front-end low-noise amplifier, Mixers, filters, frequency synthesizer circuit, etc., can maximize the signal optimization.
- Support ASK / OOK modulation, the receiver sensitivity of -110dBm;
- Operating frequency: 433.92 MHz, bandwidth of about ± 150KHz;
- mains input voltage range: 3.0V-5V;
Working current: Type :5.0mA (Requirement:VDD=5V) ; Type :6.0mA (Requirement:VDD=3V)
- Quiescent Current: 1uA
- Low power consumption;
- good selectivity and spurious radiation suppression, and easy to pass CE / Fcc international certification;
- Good local oscillator radiation suppression, multiple receiver module to work with (ie, more than single income) and will not interfere with each other, used together without affecting the receiving distance;
- multiple transmission rates, the general module for 2KHz, up to 10KHz;
- Temperature range: -40 to 85 °C
- ultra-small size of 30.25 × 8.5 × 1 (mm) (can be customized according to customer)
- External antenna: 32CM single core wire, wound into a spiral
[Transmitter Module] Product Model: WL102-341
WL102-341 transmitter module is UHF ASK modulated transmitters, support ASK and OOK modulation. The transmitter module integrates an analog PLL circuit and ASK modulation circuit, with a high level of integration, etc., can be applied with a short-range wireless communications. Operating frequency 433MHz, transmit power is greater than 11dBm.
- Support ASK / OOK modulation, transmit power is greater than 11dBm;
- Operating frequency: 433.92 MHz;
- mains input voltage range: 2.0V-3.6V;
- low-power consumption shutdown mode current is less than 1uA;
- transfer rate up to 20KHz;
- Launch distance :20-100 meters
- Size: 16* 12 * 1 mm
- external antenna: 25cm ordinary multi-core or single-core line
- Temperature range: -45 to 85 °C
- wireless power switch, socket, remote control switch, receiver module,
- access control, electric cars, motorcycles, automobile anti-theft products, remote door openers, closers control system
- security, surveillance systems, home security products, electric doors, alarm host, alarm
- rooms controls, shutter doors, windows, remote control socket, remote control LED, remote audio remote control electric doors, garage door remote control, remote control retractable doors, remote rolling gates, sliding door
- smart home products, remote control curtains, remote MP3, audio
The transmitter Module PIN definition:
DAT - Wave signal input
OUT - Antenna pin . RF signal output, can directly connect to the antenna.
EN - Enable Pin.
But this product EN pin is connected to the power supply, no function
- - Power- ground Pin . The ground wire connects power supply.
+ - Power supply pin . Power Input
Antenna selection Description
General application mode
For general application mode ,the antenna can directly adopt the general specifications from the market;
The specific information as follows:
The antenna’s core of conductor diameter(including the Antenna skin): 1.0mm,(except the Antenna skin): 0.5mm ;
The wire length of weld end: 17.5mm, the wire length of antenna terminal: 9.5mm;
The diameter of antenna winding (including the Antenna skin):5mm;
The turn number of winding: 15 turns
The diagrammatic drawing:
The special enhancement mode
The general application mode cannot satisfy if you need farther communication distance, so the special enhancement mode can receive farther communication distance, and the specific information as follows:
The antenna’s core of conductor diameter (including the Antenna skin): 1.0mm; (except the Antenna skin): 0.35mm
The wire length of weld end: 12mm
The diameter of antenna winding (except the Antenna skin):3.0mm;
The turn number of winding: 26 turns; The length of the winding: 36mm
The diagrammatic drawing:
A bunch of 433 MHz remote controllers exists. Signals coming from these controllers can be easily caught with a receiver module.
The 433 MHz receiver module can be wired to a relay, so you can remote control it with a simple controller. This system you can fabricate is called remote control switch.
To build your remote controlled relay further, you could control your garage with it by wiring the garage motor to the relay.
One relay mentioned before can just be the start, you can add 4 relays and use 4 remote controller buttons to control it. Control 4 different garages or your car lock, your garage, your shutters and plant watering systems. Use your imaginations to build your dreams.
It is an excellent UHF rolling code receiver module, it have been used the advanced RF integrated circuit and with the dead reliable KEELOQ Encryption Algorithm, the circuit design special and stable and reliable. Strong interference rejection it can be used in any kind severe environment and high secure and reliable occasion. Because it included the encoding circuit. It can be apply to can be used directly in any kind garage door wireless remote control system. Any kind alarm system , access control system ,and any other wireless remote control system, Industrial design.
- How to setup a rf 433 mhz on arduino mega
- How to setup a rf 433 mhz on arduino nano
- How to setup a rf 433 mhz on arduino uno
- How to setup a rf 433 mhz on Ozeki matrix
- How to setup a rf 433 mhz on Raspberry Pi
- RF 433 mhz protocol for arduino
- Arduino RF 433 MHz Chat Control
- RF433 Desc
- RF433 Transceiver Arduino